Frequently Asked Questions
Corona measures from October 1, 2021 in Meeting House Wallekant.
Since Wallekant does not fall under a sector that has protocols or guides, the minimum rules from the ministerial decree apply.
We will briefly summarize what remains applicable to us.
• the company or association informs the customers in good time about the applicable prevention measures. This list is sent to the customer upon booking.
• Hygiene measures remain essential. So wash your hands regularly.
• The mouth masks can be removed if everyone in the group has been vaccinated.
• a distance of 1.5 meters between each group of people is guaranteed (only one group of people is allowed in Wallekant at a time)
• the company or association offers means for the necessary hand hygiene available to staff and consumers
• the company or association takes the appropriate hygiene measures to regularly disinfect the establishment and the materials used (daily in Wallekant)
• the company or association ensures that the rooms are well ventilated (all windows can be opened, the ground floor has large sliding windows and wide-opening windows)
• the use of an air quality meter (CO2) is mandatory in public areas. This meter must be installed in a place that is clearly visible to the visitor. Standard in living room and meeting room, but can be moved if desired.
• The guideline standard for air quality is 900 ppm CO2. If the value of 900 ppm is exceeded, the windows should be opened sufficiently wide. This is of course also possible at a lower value. 600 ppm CO2 is considered as an healthy indoor air.
Is there an option to provide lunch/dinner?
Yes. We work with different caterers or cooks in-house. They will gladly provide a delicious lunch or dinner.
Can our team stay overnight at Wallekant?
No. There is no space to stay the night at Meeting House Wallekant. If you organise meetings for more than one day, we can provide nearby B&B and hotel connections.
Can a team building activity be organised?
Yes, insofar as they fit into our setting. We also have board games, petanque, KUBB, American pool, a guitar, a piano and djembe at Wallekant.
Will there be other teams in the house?
No. The building is always exclusively rented out for you and your team. That way complete privacy is guaranteed!
Are flipcharts, Smart TV, post-it and other necessities available?
Yes, these are included in the standard price. A complete overview of our facilities can be found in our offer.
Is there much noise or bustle around the meeting house?
No. The house itself is well isolated. The house is surrounded by green and is situated in a calm residential area.
Do we have to pay a deposit?
No. You have to pay the invoice up to 2 weeks after date.
Can electric bikes be charged?
Yes. There is a special plug for this in the garden.
Are there parking facilities?
Yes. There is private parking for up to 15 cars.
Can we use the garden?
Yes. The entire garden is at your disposal, including worktables. On top of that, there is plenty of room for relaxation, including a spacious lawn, a petanque court and Kubb.
Are there nice walking trails in the neighbourhood?
Yes. Multiple walking trails start right off the meeting house.
Do we have to keep in mind a certain schedule?
No. You decide this for yourselves and choose when you’d like to have your lunch or other breaks.
What is your maximum capacity?
If lunch is needed: 14 people. The big meeting room fits maximum 24 people (in theatre setup)